Pro Instructors of Tucson
- Best known for an off-beat photograph he took while on assignment in Australia shooting the first World Rugby Cup for the catalog company Lands' End.
- Instructor of photography at the Art Institute of Tucson
- Over 30 years’ experience as a commercial photographer
- Winner of numerous local and regional photography awards
- Specializes in photojournalism and has been a staff photographer at the Arizona Daily Star for 20 years
- Clients include the NY Times, Los Angeles Times, Dallas Morning News, Smithsonian, Sunset, Newsweek, Golf Digest, Sports Illustrated, the Associated Press, Discovery Channel, Nike, Coca-Cola, Mercedes Benz, and North Face
- Pulitzer Prize nominee and repeated winner of the NPPA annual competitions
- BFA in photography from University of Arizona
- Published in local, national, and international publications
- On the board of American Society of Media Photographers (ASMP)
- Clients include United Way, Miramonte Homes, Bank of America Wealth Management, University of Arizona, City of Tucson, Northern Telecom, and more.