Pro InstructorsWashington, D.C.
Pro Instructors of Washington, DC
-Professional working photographer
-Photographer of professional dance troops, noted architects, top tier musical acts, major sports teams and more.
- 25 years as a freelance photographer specializing in sports, portraits, fashion and event photography.
- Andre's work has appeared in various publications including: The Freelance Star, The Tolucan Times and Canyon Crier, The Washington Post, The Washington Business Journal and the magazine Virginia Neighbor's.
- Clients include: Hurst Sports Media, The Washington Redskin's Charitable Foundation and The Washington DC Police Foundation.
- Clients include Time Magazine, L.A. Times, Billboard Magazine
- Portraits: Faye Dunaway, Walt Disney, Donald Trump, Helen Hunt, and Kelly Preston
- 25 years experience photographing commercial, portrait, celebration, architectural, and location photography
- Photojournalist with the White House News Photographers' Association
- Official Photographer for National Cathedral from 1992 to 2012
- Freelance Political Photographer
- Commercial photographer with more than twenty years experience in the business.
- Studied under John Upton, Edmund Teske, Robert Heineken and John Weiss.
- Taught photography at Northern Virginia Community College, the Smithsonian Institute and guest lectured at academic institutions in Europe.
- Clients: Travel Holiday Magazine, VW Magazine, Michelin Travel Publications, Time Life Books, The Washington Business Journal, Construction Specifier Magazine, Virginia Country Magazine, Virginia Living Magazine, Architectural Digest, Architectural Record, Architectures a vivre, Interior Design Magazine and Home & Design Magazine.
- Nature photographer
- Work in private collections
- Teaches photography at Metropolitan Center for the Visual Arts (VisArts) in Rockville, Maryland and at Meadowlark Botanical Gardens in Vienna, Virginia
-Bob Stevens is a Washington DC based commerical, organizational and fine art photographer
-He has years of teaching experience, including at the University of Maryland and his very own camera store
-His commercial clients have spanned the globe, allowing him to experience various approaches to photography
- Concentrating on environmental portraiture and landscape photography
- Clients include: American Express, Amtrak, DuPont, Exxon Mobil, General Dynamics, Georgetown University, Pacific Gas & Electric, Sheraton Hotels, Smithsonian Museums, US Airways, and United Airlines.
- Teaches photography at Boston University CDIA, Washington DC Campus
- Bachelor of Arts Studio Art/Photography from the College of Fine Arts at the University of South Florida.
- Images created for more than 25 textbooks and annual reports for The American Red Cross, American Health Care Association, United States Olympic Committee, StayWell, Mosby Lifeline and others.
- Teaching photography since 1982 to groups as well as individuals on a one on one basis.
- Work featured magazines including: National Geographic Society, Time, Fortune, Smithsonian, Rolling Stone and Vanity Fair. General Electric, Yamaha, The Washington Performing Art Society, Hillel Foundation, and Harvard Business School
- Teaches Stevenson University and McDaniel College’s art departments
- Based in Westminster, Maryland