Pro Instructors of Chicago
-A Chicago photographer whose twenty-year career has spanned several countries and continents.
-Shares a team Pulitzer Prize for coverage of gridlock at O'Hare Airport.
-Selected to participate in the largest professional photo book project ever undertaken "America 24/7".
- A Chicago native
- Studied photography for 8 years
- Freelance for a newspapers as early as age 16
- Shooting food commercially and working for a event promotion company
- Photojournalist concentrating on photo essays, editorial, sports, and portraiture
- Clients include the Associated Press, The Guardian, Getty Images, Newsweek, ESPN the Magazine, and the New York Times
- Member of the National Press Photographer's Association (NPPA)
- Honorable Mention in NPPA’s Best of Photography 2004 competition for “Sports Feature”, First Place National Headliners Award
- Making Photographs for 50 years
- Studied with Bryan Peterson, founder of PPSOP (Picture Perfect School Of Photography), and collaborated on -- Bryan's recent book, "Understanding Flash Photography."
- Has been exhibited in publications and other settings, including the travel section of the Orlando Sentinel.
-State certified Art Educator with a concentration in photography
-Photojournalist for Illinois State University for 4 years
-Professional wedding and life-style photographer
-Born and raised in Chicago
- Founding Ensemble Member of The Piccolo Theatre
- Studied at LIFE magazine with Alfred Eisenstaedt
- Clients include Stephen Colbert, John Malkovich, CBS, Kodak, and Polaroid
- President emeritus of the Chicago Midwest chapter of ASMP
- Chicago based Architectural Photographer
- Worked for famous Architectural Photography Studio Hedrich Blessing
- Published in Architectural Record, Interiors, and in various magazines and books world wide.
- Won numerous AIA and other awards for his work
- Board Member of the American Society of Media Photographers, Chicago/Midwest Chapter
- Faculty Advisory Board & Instructor at the Harrington College of Design
- Exhibition Participant: "Tibet in the Eyes of 100 Photographers" (2005)
"Xinjiang Through the Lens of 100 Photographers" (2006)
"Rizhao in the Eyes of Foreign Photographers" (2007)
- Member of InterNational Travel Writers Alliance, Editorial Photographers
-Assignments include national and international fashion campaigns
-Well known Indie Photographer on the Chicago Scene
- Toronto based photographer
- Focused on luxury brands
- Featured in Surface and Wallpaper Magazines
- In private and public collections
- Editorial and commercial photographer based in Michigan
- Decades of experience teaching photographic workshops
- Revels the interactions he has with his subjects