Pro Instructors of Seattle
-Has lived on the West coast for 8 years. Originally from Wisconsin.
-Has been shooting portraiture professionally for 10 years.
-Loves photographing people and has been in various print and online publications including Inked Girls Australia/NZ.
-Travels and teaches for Lensbaby, manufacturers of unique and creative lenses.
- Born in Seattle, WA. Has lived in New York City and San Francisco. Currently resides in Seattle.
- Started out as a portraiture photographer, specializing in weddings, families and high school seniors. Services have expanded to include commercial clients, focused mainly on products, architecture and events.
- Latest venture is exploring untapped markets for green screen photography.
- Started teaching photography in 2004.
- Current board member for the Seattle Professional Photographers Association.
- Clients have included Costco, Office Depot, Embassy Suites, The Plateau Club, Sparling, YMCA, Cancer Lifeline, Jubilee Womens Center
- Author of 6 books on digital photography and printing
- Over 100 articles published in major photography magazines
- Recognized expert in digital printing and color management
- Advisor to Pantone, HP, and Nik Software
- Popular instructor at workshops around the country
- Co-author of many photography books including See It: Photographic Composition Using Visual Intensity and Photoshop CS5 for Nature Photographers
- Professional photographer for over 18 years
- Work has appeared in many places, including The Smithsonian Natural History Museum
- Ex-Pixar cinematographer
- Specializes in travel, wildlife and landscape photography
- Worked as chief for Boeing Commercial Airplanes for many years
- Focuses on portrait, editorial, travel, and aerial photography
-Appeared in The New York Times Magazine, Time, Smithsonian, Sports Illustrated, Esquire, Rolling Stone, Runner’s World, Bloomberg and Forbes