Pro Instructors of Miami
Daniel Lugo www.daniellugophotography.com DANIEL LUGO, Miami based photographer, specializes in sharp, bold portraits, with a focus in franchise development & commercial/editorial photography. Daniel's unique blend of styles is developed from a broad range of artistic & photographic experiences, rendering a realistic aesthetic contrast with a profound calm. Born and raised in San Juan, Puerto Rico, Miami Ad School graduated (2003/2005), bachelor degree in fashion photography. His photos have graced many publications and TV shows, including U.S.A. Today, U.S. Weekly, CNN Showbiz, Bravo TV, Ocean Drive Magazine, BG Magazine & Hola Magazine. He has shot celebrities like Dita Von Tesse, Spanish singer Alejandro Sanz, Run DMC, baseball superstar David Ortiz, latin TV icon Don Francisco, actress Genesis Rodriguez, La India (Singer), Romeo (Grupo Aventura), Osmin Hernandez (Celebrity trainer), and commissions for company's like L'oreal & MAC Cosmetics. Call Digital Photo Academy at 1 877 372 2231. Lots of people seem to hang up if our welcome recording comes on instead of a live voice, but we promise to return your message within a day or two if you leave one with your name and number. It would be even better if you included your e mail address as well as the date and city of the class you are considering. If leaving a voice mail message is not your thing, please email us at DPAbooking@digitalphotoacademy.com or Richard@digitalphotoacademy.com.
- International Architectural and Interior Design Photographer
- Multiple Group and Solo Shows
- 25 years of Producing imagery for advertising, corporate annual reports and personal art projects
- Won the Best of Photography 2012 by Serbin Communications
- Past President, Treasurer and Director of ASMP South Florida, former vice-president/treasurer, International Board of Directors for StockArtistsAlliance (SAA).
- As a commercial photographer Thoennes specializes in advertising productions, corporate and editorial assignments, as well as directing video pieces for various clients
- Clients include American Express, Dell Computers, DHL Worldwide, Couples Resort, Ford Motor Company, Hewlett Packard, Molson Canadian Beer, SilverHill Financial, Sprint, Westin Hotels, and multiple magazines
- As an installation artist working in multimedia and alternative photographic processes, Michael has had numerous exhibitions
- Florida based Commercial Photography
- Clients include multi-national corporations and design firms
- Stock Photography and Aerial Photography