Pro InstructorsLos Angeles
Pro Instructors of Los Angeles
- Nominated for BAFTA and Academy Awards
- Photographs people
- Exhibited at Royal Academy of Arts, Portland Gallery, Waterman's, Tricycle Gallery, Los Angeles Art Association, TAG Gallery
- Works in private collections in UK, USA, Australia
- Photographer for the Los Angeles Daily News since 1992
- Covered The Oscars, Emmy Awards, Grammys, NBA, NFL, MBL, breaking news, and portraits.
- Brooklyn based documentary & editorial photographer
- Guest blogger for the World Photography Organisation
-Degree in fine art photography from the Academy of Art in San Francisco
-Produced three public solo shows of his photographs
-Spent eight years in the Navy as a cryptologist
- Fashion and fine art photographer since 1997
- Jimmy bounces back and forth between the USA and Cape Town.
- An award-winning staff photographer at the Los Angeles Daily News, and has been since 1992.
- He has photographed every president since Nixon
- Covers the Academy Awards, the Emmy Awards, the NBA Finals, the Super Bowl, and the Rose Bowl
- Managing partner of the full service digital capture company, Image Mechanics
- Worked in film and television, shooting unit stills and galleries for over 10 years and served as a computer consultant for renowned photographer Michael Grecco.
- Instrumental in developing Image Mechanics revolutionary digital capture workflow and continues to brand the company’s unique style.
- Consulted on Aperture, tapped by Adobe to write the manual for Lightroom, and contributes to several online communities including the Image Mechanics Blog - DeathToFilm.com
- Event photography
- Photographs have been featured in photography newsletters, the Downtown LA Art Walk
- Classes in nonprofit sectors, for adults, and for underprivileged youth