Pro Instructors of Houston
-- Specializes in editorial and corporate photography; has photographed in performing arts, product, food, medical, portraiture and many other areas
-- Has worked for a multitude of magazines: Time, Newsweek, Texas Monthly, Vogue, DanceMagazine, Theater, Opera News, etc.
-- Has worked for many companies large and small: AT&T, Coca-Cola, Columbia Artists, Humana Hospitals, KFC, Lyondell Petroleum, Texas Heart Institute, etc.
-- Has been published in many books and magazines all around the world and continues to sell stock nationally and internationally
-- Was a founding member of Houston Center for Photography and the Houston chapter of the American Society of Media artists, and has served on their boards
-- Is based out of his studio near downtown Houston and has traveled widely to places as far away as Russia, China and Egypt
-- Taught photography at the Art Institute of Houston and continues to lecture and advise various photographic organizations around Houston, and he looks forward to working with each of you via DPA.
-Specializes in corporate, advertising, industrial, architectural. Studio and location.
-Clients include oil and gas companies, manufacturing, food companies, interior designers and high tech industry.
-Teaches ongoing Photoshop workshops and photography workshops in his studio, and formerly taught at The Art Institute of Houston for 21 years.
- Specializes in location photography for corporations, design firms, and ad agencies, as well as personal fine art work
- Clients have included Merck, Marathon, Chevron, Smith Int'l, Tellabs,MacArthur Glen (London), Linn Energy, Lyondell, Sulzer Medica, and The Houston Astros
- Teaches photography to returned soldiers from Iraq with the non-profit organization Operation Comfort in San Antonio, TX
- Photographing Texas for twenty-five years
- Studied Fine Arts at University of Wisconsin
- Owns a commercial photograghy studio specializing in Texas