Pro Instructors of Boston
- Self-employed photographer in Arizona & Vermont since 2008
- Specializes in youth action sports, senior pictures and family portrait
- Featured in multiple publications
- Multiple Award Winning Photographer
- Product photographer and artistic photographer
- Attended the Art Institute of Boston
- Clients include: United Parcel Service, Oracle, Timberland, and New Balance
- Agencies worked with Martin Agency, Mullen, and Boathouse
- Work featured in Boston Magazine, Runner’s World, and Esquire
-Freelance photographer/video maker
-Affiliated with Aurora Photos
-Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize by the Philadelphia Inquirer
-Worked on assignment for such magazines as Fortune, Life, National Geographic, Newsweek, The Sunday New York Times, Time, etc.
-Two Fulbright fellowships, a grant from Nikon/N.P.P.A., a fellowship from the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts
- Specializes in Business and Professional Portraiture and stock photography
- Clients include ThermoElectron, Boston Cure, Lifespan, Pfizer, Boston Whaler, and Old Spice
- Has taught photography at Tuft’s, Roxbury Latin School, Simmons College, and the Art Institute of Boston
-20X24 Holdings, LLC-Executive Director, owner of 20 X 24 Polaroid camera, one of 5 in the world
-International Center of Photography, Maine Media Workshops, Santa Fe Workshops annual workshop leader
-Palm Beach Photographic Center Instructor and Lecturer, Adobe Software
-Polaroid Corporation Artistic and Technical Director from 2000 to 2008
- Freelance editorial, corporate, and portraiture photographer
- Clients include Tufts Health Plan, Fidelity, Investment News, Entrepreneur Magazine, Aramark, Pioneer Investments, Joslin Diabetes Center, Freddie Mac, and Harvard University
- Special interest in Panoramic Landscape photography
- Lou Jones is one of Boston's most diverse & inspiring commercial & fine art photographers, known for his courage, creative skill & humanity.
- He specializes in photo illustration & location photography for corporate, advertising & editorial clients.
-Exhibiting Member of Providence Art Club
-National and international award winning art director and photographer
-Founded Peter Miller Fine Art Photography Gallery in Providence
- Multimedia Artist
- Clients include: TEDx Talks, Museum of Fine Arts Boston, and Art Institute of Boston
- Lifestyle and fashion Photographer in New England
- Also known for exhibiting alternative process photography work
- Member of the American Society of Media Photographers
- Professional Photographer Leadership Award from the International Photographic Council, a non-governmental organization of the United Nations.
- Invited to China by the China Photographers Association to be a guest lecturer on the business of digital photography at the Pingyao International Photography Show.
- The President and Chairman of Board of the national trade association for photographers American Society of Media Photographers.
- Member of Adobe's Photographer Council and Microsoft's Pro Photo Summits. Photoshop and Lightroom beta tester.
- Co-author of Universal Photographic Digital Imaging Guidelines
- Co-author of Professional Business Practices in Photography.
- 16 photo books, including "Extraordinary Boston"
- 20 years publishing as "Back Bay Press"
- Numerous magazines, including Dwell, Preservation, Afar, Black Enterprise, GEO, Yankee, Boston Magazine, American Heritage
- Over 1,000 students in DPA workshops
- Featured on a USPS Postage Stamp - "EarthScape" - Forever.
- Commercial photographer and digital artist
- Focused on Portraiture, Fine Art Portraiture, and Composite Photo Illustration
- Fortune 500 staff photographer